CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Winner! And.... A Sad Announcement

Good Saturday morning to everyone!

First, I want to say that we have a winner for the brand new, revised Fix-It and Forget-It.... my 10 year-old did a random drawing and I am pleased to announce that the name he picked out of the bowl was.......

Steph the bookworm!!!

Woohoo!!  Way to go, Steph!  I will be sending you an e-mail to get your snail mail address and your awesome, fantastic, tasty-dish cookbook will go out next week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next, I need to make a sad announcement....

After much thought, I have decided to end Crock-Pot Chronicles!  :(

I find it very difficult to get followers for this blog, and since I also run A Cup of Tea and a Cozy For Me, I find it difficult to keep up with the two blogs at once.

I will still post some great recipes on A Cup of Tea; I just don't have the time to run two blogs with posts every day on both of them!
Thank you so much for those of you who have followed.  Perhaps if you're not a follower of A Cup of Tea yet, you'll consider popping over to see what we're all about.  It is primarily a book blog, but I also post recipes, product reviews, and have great discussion topics for everyone to get involved in.
I think I am going to incorporate a couple of weekly "memes" from Chronicles into my postings on A Cup of Tea... such as "Wish-List Wednesday" and "Five Ingredient Friday".  They probably won't all be slow-cooker recipes, but what the heck.... maybe you'll discover something new anyway.

So, I hope you'll all check out A Cup of Tea.  Thank you for your support on Chronicles, and hopefully I'll see you around the blogosphere.

For Crock-Pot Chronicles, this is Jeanne saying "over and out".

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I look forward to getting the cookbook! So sad to see this blog go. :( But of course, I'll be seeing you over on the other blog still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne,
    I am sad to hear you have to end this blog, but you had your hands full!! It is hard to manage even one blog. Sometimes I feel like I dream in "blogger" at night. Keep up the other great blog and again thanks for your continued support! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share some Crock-Pot love!