The New York Times bestseller has sold over 5 million copies, and for me, it is definitely the go-to cookbook I use for my crock-pot.
This brand new revised and updated edition contains 700 recipes that are easy to prepare and most of all, delicious to eat. It has some fantastic new features that the old editions didn't have:
- 100 brand new recipes
- "Prep Time", "Cooking Time", and "Ideal Slow-Cooker Size" included for each recipe
- 4 pages of basic and very helpful information: Substitute Ingredients, Equivalent Measurements, Kitchen Tools and Equipment You May Have Overlooked, Assumptions about Ingredients
- "Tips for Using Your Slow-Cooker: A Friendly, Year-Round Appliance"
- Drawings & illustrations
- Improved index
- Personal Introduction by Phyllis Pellman Good
- Good's personal comments throughout the recipes section
Perhaps the greatest thing about Fix-It and Forget-It is that every recipe is reader tested and submitted, so you know that the results are going to be fantastic!
This new revised edition is a beautiful softcover book that is easy to navigate. It would make a great gift for a bridal shower along with a shiny new slow-cooker for the bride-to-be!
Now, on to the giveaway! The publisher was kind enough to send me a copy of the new Revised & Updated Fix-It and Forget-It, and I will hold a random drawing for 1 winner to receive it.
You must be a follower of Crock-Pot Chronicles to be eligible.
Leave me a comment saying you'd like to enter to win, and be sure to leave me your e-mail address.
A winner will be chosen at random on JUNE 1st. I will e-mail the winner for their snail mail address, and if the winner does not respond in 48 hours, then a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck and thank you for participating!